|About Assabet After Dark
Assabet Valley is a beautiful state of the art Technical School located in a bucolic setting of trees, athletic fields and bike paths. Assabet has over 15 computer labs with current software and hardware. Classrooms are equipped with overhead LCD projector’s, Smart Boards and Internet Access. The technical/vocational shops are equipped with millions of dollars of equipment and resources to prepare students to step into a career. Assabet is an invaluable and incredible community resource for both high school students and the greater community.
We are located minutes from the intersection of I-495 and I-290 – 20 minutes from Worcester and 50 minutes from Boston.
Assabet’s Continuing Education staff is comprised of professionals and skilled masters in fields ranging from the arts, music, dance, photography, athletics, culinary, health, and many professional careers. The common denominator of all our instructors is their passion, infectious enthusiasm and the joy they find in teaching others their craft. Many are professional trainers, some have written books, received awards, and been recognized by their peers.
- Superintendent-Director - Mary Jo Nawrocki
- Assistant Superintendent: Pat Collins
- Continuing Education Director - John R. Mackenzie
- Office Manager - Debra Marino
- Administrative Assistant - Marta Reis
- Bookkeeper - Peggy Lepore
- Berlin - Lynn G. Ryan, Chair
- Hudson - George M. Luoto, V. C.
- Marlborough - Joseph A. Valarioti, Sec.
- Maynard - Laura Ross
- Northborough - Virginia Simms George
- Southborough - James W. Denman
- Westborough - Paul L. George
- Marlene N. Bober - Graphic Design
- Andrew Z. Shiff - Cover Illustration
- Paul F. Wackell - Imagine Web Designs